International Trade Fair for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Protective Clothing
Techtextil Russia is the only dedicated trade show for technical textiles, nonwovens and protective clothing in Russia and CIS countries. The annual event takes place traditionally at spring at IEC Expocentre, in Moscow.
The fair brings together technologies for the whole textile creation chain: from the choice of raw materials and equipment, up to apparel textiles for every sector of the industry.
With Techtextil Russia you will be able to:
- find new customers and suppliers
- enter the Russian and world markets
- increase sales
- represent to market new products or services
- demonstrate and promote the entire range of products
- enhance brand awareness
- maintain presence in the market
This is not the first time we are participating in Techtextil Russia. Taking advantages of the trade fair opportunities we every time succeed in finding new customers!
We are confident that this is the main exhibition of nonwovens. That's why we're here!
166 exhibitors from 18 countries and 7 837 unique specialists from 47 countries were won over by Techtextil.
That was Techtextil Russia 2018
We took a tour of the halls at Techtextil Russia 2018 and gathered numerous views on the products, events and special moments. Watch the Techtextil Russia film, which presents a review of some of the highlights of the trade fair in Moscow.
Techtextil Russia Impressions 2018
How it was: video of Techtextil Russia 2018
Your benefits at a glance
- Techtextil Russia is the season opener for new trends and textile innovations.
- Experience the whole world of technical textiles.
- Globally unique product variety.
- The event for textile lovers.
- The best organization